- Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material presented on this Website (“the Site”) including graphical images, text, video clips, reprographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files is owned and or controlled by Avon and Somerset Police (“the Police”) and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights.
- You have limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial and non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialise any such material in any way.
- Any copies of the pages of the Site which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- You may not whether directly or indirectly including through the use of any program create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this Site without our prior written consent save as expressly authorised by an agreement in writing between us.
- Unless with our prior permission no part of this Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- You may not amend, republish, distribute, reproduce, adapt or modify any of the materials on this Site or use any of the materials for public performance or otherwise make commercial use of this Site or any materials located on it without our prior written consent.
- The permission granted terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or other terms and conditions applicable to this Site.
- Nothing on this Site or your use of any of the services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of the owners, its partners or any third party, whether implied or otherwise, save as expressly provided.
The contents of this Site are subject to the matters set out below:
- Contents are only for general information or use.
- The information on this page and Site is updated from time to time. However, we hereby exclude any warranties whether expressed or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of this page, the Site or any of its contents, including but not limited non-fraudulent representations contained within the Site.
- We will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents and materials, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Site or any such contents. [In any event our liability for all damages and losses including negligence shall not in any circumstances exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site].
- We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- We accept no responsibility for loss of data, information in any form or other matters whatsoever which result from the use of the Site.
- All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law including any implied terms as the content of this Site is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. We reserve the right to change all the contents of this Site at any time without notice to you.
- English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this Site. We control and operate this Site from our offices in the United Kingdom. If you do not agree with the governing law or these terms, please do not use this Site.